LangChain- Develop LLM powered applications with LangChain Course
Learn LangChain by building FAST a real world generative ai LLM powered application LLM (Python)
Welcome to first LangChain Udemy course – Unleashing the Power of LLM! This comprehensive course is designed to teach you how to QUICKLY harness the power the LangChain library for LLM applications.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop cutting-edge LLM solutions for a diverse range of topics.
Please note that this is not a course for beginners. This course assumes that you have a background in software engineering and are proficient in Python. I will be using Pycharm IDE but you can use any editor you’d like since we only use basic feature of the IDE like debugging and running scripts.
In this course, you will embark on a journey from scratch to building a real-world LLM powered application using LangChain. The application you will build is designed to scrape the internet for information about a name you provide and generate a couple of personalized ice breakers to kick off a conversation with the person.
What you’ll learn
- Become proficient in LangChain
- Have an end to end working LangChain based generative AI application
- Prompt Engineering Theory: Chain of Thought, ReAct, Few Shot prompting and understand how LangChain is build under the hood
- Understand how to navigate inside the LangChain opensource codebase
- Large Language Models theory for software engineers
- LangChain: Lots of chains Chains, Agents,, DocumentLoader, TextSplitter, OutputParser, Memory
Vectorestores/ Vector Databasrs (Pinecone, FAISS)
Recommended LangChain Course