Kubernetes For DevOps: Docker, Docker Swarm Kuberneters HELM
Containers by learning Ecosystem, Creating images, Services, Stack, Swarm & Kubernetes for DevOps
Docker & Kubernetes Training: Become Job Ready in Docker Containerization by learning Docker Ecosystem, creating Docker images using Dockerfiles, Installing Ubuntu Linux and CentOS Linux, Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users, Security, Orchestration, Network Configuration Files, etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based real-time projects in various verticals.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker and Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Install and configure Kubernetes
- Package applications with Helm and write your own Helm charts for your applications
- Add users, set quotas/limits, do node maintenance, setup monitoring
- Use Docker Client (with kubernetes), kubeadm, kops, or minikube to setup your cluster
You May Also Need This Course: Kubernetes On The Cloud – The CNCF CKA Certification
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon