July 10, 2019 Development, Docker, Kubernetes, Software Engineering, Udemy
Kubernetes For DevOps: Docker, Docker Swarm Kuberneters HELM
Containers by learning Ecosystem, Creating images, Services, Stack, Swarm & Kubernetes for DevOps
Docker & Kubernetes Training: Become Job Ready in Docker Containerization by learning Docker Ecosystem, creating Docker images using Dockerfiles, Installing Ubuntu Linux and CentOS Linux, Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users, Security, Orchestration, Network Configuration Files, etc. You will also get an exposure to industry based real-time projects in various verticals.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker and Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Install and configure Kubernetes
- Package applications with Helm and write your own Helm charts for your applications
- Add users, set quotas/limits, do node maintenance, setup monitoring
- Use Docker Client (with kubernetes), kubeadm, kops, or minikube to setup your cluster
You May Also Need This Course: Kubernetes On The Cloud – The CNCF CKA Certification
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons