Kubernetes for Java Developers on Google Cloud
Kubernetes, Docker & Java Spring Boot Microservices on Google Kubernetes Engine
This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Kubernetes. You will be using containerizing (using Docker) and deploying a variety of projects to Kubernetes Clusters. These projects are created with Spring Boot (REST API Framework), Spring (Dependency Management), Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization – Basic and JWT), BootStrap (Styling Pages), Maven (dependencies management), Eclipse (Java IDE) and Tomcat Embedded Web Server.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes +Swarm from a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- You will Learn the Fundamentals of Kubernetes from Zero, no previous experience required
- You will learn to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Kubernetes Clusters on Google Cloud.
- You will learn the Basic Kubernetes Concepts – Pods, Replica Sets and Deployment
- You will learn the Basics of Docker – Images, Repository and Containers
- You will learn the important Kubernetes commands
- You will understand the Kubernetes Architecture
- You will use Kubernetes Declaratively with YAML Configuration
- You will learn to expose your Kubernetes Deployments with Services and Ingress
- You will learn to use Kubernetes Config Maps and Secrets
- You will make Zero Downtime Releases with Kubernetes
- You will learn to Create Kubernetes clusters with Master Node and Nodes
- You will learn to deploy Spring Boot Web Applications and Rest API to Kubernetes
- You will become an expert on the Kubernetes command line tool – kubectl
- You will play with Docker, Docker Compose and Kubernetes
You May Also Need This Course: Kubernetes Mastery: Hands-On Lessons From A Docker Captain
Udemy IoT Deals - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon