Kotlin Coroutines and Flow for Android Development  Course
The complete guide on how to implement the most common use cases for Kotlin Coroutines and Flow for Android Development
Google recommends Kotlin Coroutines and Flow as the preferred solution for asynchronous programming on Android. Sooner or later, probably every Android developer will get in touch with these topics. This Kotlin Coroutines and Flow for Android Development  course will give you a deep understanding of Kotlin Coroutines and Flow and show how to implement the most common use cases for Android applications.
This course consists of two big parts: The Coroutines part and the Flow part. Before being able to use Flows in our applications, we first need a solid understanding of Coroutines. That’s why Coroutines are covered first. However, if you already have some experience with Coroutines, then you can also start with the Flow part right away, and jump back to lessons of the Coroutines part whenever needed. In the part about Coroutines, first, we will take a detailed look at the advantages of Kotlin Coroutines over other approaches for asynchronous programming, like RxJava and Callbacks.
Best Seller Course: Kotlin Crash Course: Gain Real World Developer Skills Now!
What you’ll learn
- Implement the most common use cases for Kotlin Coroutines and Flow on Android
- Get a deep understanding of Kotlin Coroutines and Flows
- Learn advanced Coroutine Concepts (Structured Concurrency, Coroutine Scopes and Contexts, internal workings, )
- Learn how to create Flows using different Flow builders
- Learn about Flow operators (lifecycle operators, intermediate operators, terminal operators)
- Learn about different kind of Flows (regular Flows, SharedFlows, StateFlows)
- Create a stock live-tracking app with Flows
- Learn when to use Channels in Android Development
- Understand the advantages of using Coroutines over Callbacks or RxJava.
- How to perform network requests with Retrofit sequentially and concurrently.
- How to use Room together with Coroutines.
- Background processing with Coroutines.
- Exception Handling and Cancellation in Coroutines and Flows.
- How to write Unit Tests for coroutine-based implementations
You May Also Like This Course: The Complete Android 12 & Kotlin Development Masterclass
Udemy Coupons - January 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 19/01/2023 - 31/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon