Java (and Cucumber) for Automation Testing Course
Master Java for Automation Testing (from Beginners to Advanced). Essential for learning Selenium & REST-assured.
Are you thinking of moving from Manual to Automation Testing? Do you believe Coding is the key to Automation Testing Career? Then you should also be aware that Test Automation is certainly in high demand and that Java is one of the most common programming language used for Automation Testing. So, learn Java for Automation Testing covering Java Beginners to Advanced – from Automation Testing Projects view-point. This realistic course covers “How to get started with Java for Automation Testing” to “How to use SOLID principles to become an Automation Tester”. Learn Java for Automation Testing practically and as industry expects from an Automation Tester.
What you’ll learn
- In-depth understanding of Java Foundations & Object Oriented Programming for working on Automation Testing Projects
- Learn Java essentials that could be potentially applied in the context of Automation testing tools like Selenium & REST-assured
- Learn Java & Cucumber professionally from an Object Oriented Programming & Project view point
- Understand complex topics like “SOLID” design principles with Project examples
- Gain confidence in Coding for Automation Testing Projects – be Productive at Work from Day-1
- Work on Interview challenges, learn how to face technical interviews with significant TIPS
Recommended Java Course