ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level 2023 – Accredited
An ISTQB Accredited course for the Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) on the 2018 Syllabus.
This is an ISTQB accredited course for the CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level) certification. This is not a read-out of the syllabus as is the case in many other courses as I do not see that as a proper course. The information from the syllabus is used in this course, mentioned, explained and wherever necessary examples are given in native-level English. Each chapter contains a quiz at the end which contains actual exam questions in order for you to get used to the way questions are asked on the exam. In each chapter we will also solve several questions together to get you used to the way questions are asked in the ISTQB Exam. This is an important part as both the questions and answers are sometimes formulated to throw you off.
This course has been written to help (aspiring) software testers, developers and other people interested in software testing grasp the basics and fundamentals of software testing. The entire 2018 syllabus is covered, and some extra bonus material is also included. All terminology matches the terminology used in the latest ISTQB glossary.
What you’ll learn
- You will get a basic understanding on software testing.
- You will be able to discuss with other software testers using the same terminology
- You have paved the road for further learning and advancement in the ISTQB certification scheme
- With this course you will be able to pass the ISQTB – CTFL exam
- You will have a high-level overview on all parts included in software testing.