Ionic with NodeJS: Build a Full Mobile Business Rating App
Build A Complete Ionic 4 (formerly Ionic 3) Mobile App From Scratch With Node.js REST API Backend
In this course, you will build a mobile application using Ionic 3, Node, and Mongodb database. The front-end of the application is built using the ionic framework while the back end is built using Express framework. The front-end and back-end are connected via HTTP through the RESTful API created from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Build a mobile app with Ionic, Node, Express and MongoDB
- Use Mongoose to create schemas.
- Build REST API from scratch.
- Use Node REST API inside ionic app.
- Connect Frontend with Backend code.
- Learn ionic UI components, apis and native plugins.
- Use Ionic Storage Module
- Use mongodb as database for storing data from ionic app.
- Use cloudinary cloud storage for files.
- Send images from ionic app to node backend through REST api
- Build rating and reviews functionality inside the ionic application.
- Add Leaderboard and search functionality.
- Deploy backend app to heroku
Recommended Ionic Course