Instagram Clone w/ Swift 4, Firebase and Push Notifications
Create a complete working version of Instagram using Swift 4 and Firebase. Learn how to build your own social network!
Taking this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to become a professional iOS Developer, and vital skills that you will need to be able to build your own mobile apps from the ground up. You’re not just learning how to build Instagram, but rather learning how to become a full stack app developer. All of the techniques taught in this course will give you the foundation you need to become a successful advanced level programmer, whether it be as a freelancer, a professional, or both. This is also a great item to add to your portfolio or GitHub profile, its awesome to show off at interviews or have as code to send potential employers!
What will you learn?
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Swift 4 & Xcode
- Implement the Model View Controller system
- Advanced level programming and app development skills
- Advanced level User Interface Design
- Advanced level back end engineering
- How to communicate with a database (read/write)
- How to monitor events in a database
- How to structure data for optimum performance
- How to build a fully functioning social network
- How to implement push notifications using Firebase Cloud Messaging
- How to programmatically construct storyboards
- How to parse incoming JSON data from database
- How to build a direct messaging feature using Firebase
- How to use CocoaTouch classes, UIKit, UserNotifications and more
- How to use CocoaPods and custom third party softwares
- How to implement/use protocols
- How to implement custom subclasses for clean and reusable code
- How to dynamically size collection view cells
- How to create extensions and functions for clean and reusable code
You May Also Need This Course: iOS 12 & Xcode 10 – Complete Swift 4.2 – Objective-C Course