Image Processing on Raspberry Pi – Beginner to Advanced
Build Real-world Image Processing Applications using Python and OpenCV on Raspberry Pi 3/2/Zero – For Absolute Beginner
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi is a beginner course on the newly launched Raspberry Pi 3 and is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi Zero. The course is ideal for those who are new to the Raspberry Pi and want to explore more about it. You will learn the components of Raspberry Pi, connecting components to Raspberry Pi, installation of NOOBS operating system, basic Linux commands, Python programming and building Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi.
Best Seller Course: Master Network Automation with Python for Network Engineers
What you’ll learn
- What is Raspberry Pi? and what are its components?
- Understand peripherals that need to be connected to Raspberry Pi
- Wire up your Raspberry Pi to create a fully functional computer
- Easily learn preparing SD Card to load Operating System for Raspberry Pi
- Install packages needed to build Image Processing applications
- Learn basic programming aspects of Python
- Create simple Image Processing applications using Python and OpenCV
- Build real-world Image Processing applications on Raspberry Pi
You May Also Need This Course: Advanced REST APIs with Flask and Python