HTML/CSS Bootcamp – Learn HTML, CSS, Flexbox, and CSS Grid
Learn HTML, CSS, Flexbox, and CSS Grid by building a professional website with modern front end development techniques.
In this course, you’re going to learn all of the key skills that you’re going to need in order to start building out professional websites. Before building this new course out, I interviewed hiring managers at companies around the world and asked them what HTML/CSS skills they expected developers to know and that’s how I came up with the list of concepts that you’re going to learn.
Best Seller Course: CSS Bootcamp – Master in CSS (Including CSS Grid / Flexbox)
What you’ll learn
- Build websites using HTML and CSS
- Use Flexbox to easily align content on the page
- Work with CSS Grid to build a website’s layout
- Create responsive websites that render custom layouts for smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Work with images
- Integrate custom fonts
- Using CSS based animations
- Build real world projects
- Create HTML forms for getting user input
You May Also Need This Course: CSS Flexbox – Learn and Build Responsive Websites in 2018