HashiCorp Nomad Fundamentals: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide Course
Get Started with HashiCorp Nomad and Learn how to Simplify your Container and Application Orchestration Needs!!
HashiCorp Nomad Fundamentals. Are you tired of the complexity of Kubernetes? Ready to try out a new container orchestrator that is just as powerful but easier to use? HashiCorp Nomad is the solution you’ve been looking for. Introducing my HashiCorp Nomad Fundamentals course – the ultimate guide to mastering this powerful workload scheduler and cluster manager.
In this HashiCorp Nomad Fundamentals: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide by Bryan Krausen, you’ll learn how to use Nomad to deploy and manage applications and services across multiple environments, including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments. Learn from an experienced instructor who will guide you through lectures, demonstrations, and real-world scenarios, giving you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed with Nomad. Related course material and files are easily accessible on my GitHub (@btkrausen).
Best Seller Course: Getting Started with HashiCorp Consul 2023 (w Hands-On Labs)
What you’ll learn
- Understand the key features and capabilities of Nomad, including container orchestration, service discovery, and multi-cloud deployment
- Learn how to install and configure Nomad, including setting up a cluster and integrating it with other tools in the HashiCorp stack such as Consul and Vault.
- Follow along the included demos to deploy and manage applications on Nomad, including scheduling, resource allocation, and rollouts.
- Learn how to troubleshoot and debug issues that may arise when using Nomad in a production environment
- Learn alongside a HASHICORP AMBASSADOR who has worked with HashiCorp products for 6+ years
- Learn best practices for securing a Nomad cluster and applications running on it.
Recommended Course: Getting Started with HashiCorp Vault 2023 (w/ Hands-On Labs)