GraphQL with NodeJs: From Beginner to Advanced Concepts
GraphQL API development with Node.Js and MongoDB; Learn Authentication, Caching, DataLoaders, Pagination, Subscription
GraphQL is a new API standard that provides a more efficient, robust and flexible alternative to REST. It was developed and open-sourced by Facebook and is now maintained by a large community of companies and individuals from all over the world.
Best Seller Course: The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (Advanced Node.js)
What you’ll learn
- Build highly scaleable APIS with GraphQL, NodeJs and MongoDB
- Secure GraphQL API using JWT Authentication
- Learn Advanced Concepts- Interfaces, Unions, DataLoaders, Caching, Pagination, Sorting, Filtering
- Learn Cursor based Pagination in GraphQL
- Testing with GraphQL, NodeJs and Jest
- Unit Testing and Integration testing in GraphQL
You May Also Need This Course: CSS Flexbox – Learn and Build Responsive Websites in 2018
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon