GraphQL Apollo Server with Node.js, MongoDB – GraphQL API
GraphQL API Server with Apollo, Node.js, MongoDB. Jwt Authentication, Cursor Pagination, DB Query Batching & Caching
Build GraphQL API with Apollo Server in Node.js, Express, and MongoDB Database. GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data. GraphQL provides a complete and understandable description of the data in your API, gives clients the power to ask for exactly what they need and nothing more, makes it easier to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools.
Best Seller Course: The Modern GraphQL Bootcamp (with Node.js and Apollo)
What you’ll learn
- Learn GraphQL Fundamentals such as Query, Mutation and Subscription
- Implement jwt Authentication in GraphQL Apollo Server
- Build Scalable API with Faster, Efficient Pagination Strategies such as Cursor Based Pagination
- Build Performant GraphQL API by batching and caching database request with Data Loaders
- Secure GraphQL API with Resolver Middleware and Authentication context
- Handle deep nested GraphQL Queries efficiently
You May Also Need This Course: Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2019
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon