Introduction to industry REST microservices in Golang (Go) Course
Everything you need to get serious about microservices design & development in Golang: From design to production metrics
In this course I’m doing the very same I’ve been doing for the past 6 years: Analysis, design and development of high-performance microservices in Go. This is not an introduction to Go’s concepts, you have free resources for that like the Go Tour (I strongly suggest you to take it!). This is real-life and industry experience revealed in 13+ hours of video and resources that you will not easily find online.
What you’ll learn
- Install, configure and setup Go
- Analysis and design of REST microservices.
- Different architectures and patterns for implementing them in Go.
- Test as you Go. Ensure the quality of your work.
- Advanced concurrency patterns.
- Parallel execution on Multi-Core VMs.
- HTTP frameworks, comparison and appliance.
- Consuming external APIs. Test them. Mock them. Measure them. Use them.
- The ultimate and best way of mocking different layers of your application.
- Debugging and completely testing your application.
- Create native webservices.
Recommended Golang Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS