Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide Course
Master the Go Programming Language (Golang) from an industry expert. Build real world projects that impress employers!
Just released with all new Go best practices and trends for 2023! Go is one of the fastest growing programming languages released in the last ten years, and a language developed at Google to solve Google sized problems. This course will allow you to add this skill to your resume! Join a live online community of over 900,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto.
Using the latest version of Go (Golang), this course is focused on efficiency and turning you into a professional Go programmer (Golang). Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook (Meta), + other top tech companies for a reason.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Go. This project and exercise based course will introduce you to all of the modern ecosystem of an Go developer in 2023. Along the way, we will build tons of fun and practical projects you will be able to add to your portfolio! The final Pixl project is sure to wow anyone looking at your portfolio.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to all the code and exercises we build so anyone signed up for the course will have their own projects to put on their portfolio right away.
What you’ll learn in Go Programming (Golang) Course
- Become a top 10% programmer and add Go programming to your resume skills
- Write clean, bug free Go code using best practices and learn the entire ecosystem of a Go programmer
- Master Go programming from fundamentals all the way to advanced concurrency using goroutines, channels, mutexes + more
- Have the skills and understanding of Go to confidently apply for Google Go (golang) programming jobs.
- Build massively concurrent programs that scale with Goroutines and Channels
- Learn one of the best languages for building performant distributed Microservices
- Build a Pixel Art cross platform desktop app that will wow employers + add it to your portfolio
- Create a blazing fast GREP tool that uses multiple goroutines to search for a string within files
This Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide course includes:
Best Golang Programming Course
Who this Go Programming (Golang) course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn programming with Go (Golang)
- Anyone interested in building microservices using a performant programming language
- Anyone interested in working at a place like Google, which uses Go
- Beginners who want to get started with programming
- Experienced developers who want to add a new skill to their resume and a fast growing programming language