GitLab CI: Pipelines, CI/CD and DevOps for Beginners Course
Learn GitLab CI / CD with Docker & DevOps: obtain valuable DevOps skills. Build pipelines.
This course is neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with GitLab, Inc. This course will teach you how to use Gitlab CI for your own projects. You will learn the basics of CI/CD and start building pipelines right from the first lecture. This course will NOT make you a GitLab CI / DevOps expert. A lot of courses promise you will become an expert. Becoming an expert in any tool comes with time and hard work. It simply does not make sense to promise something like that. It will not be honest.
This is a course designed for beginners. Learning to build pipelines is a try-and-error process that can be very frustrating. You need to understand the tools you use and how GitLab can support your needs. In the end, GitLab is just a tool. What I will try is to explain to you the basics and offer you enough practice opportunities so that you can apply what you learn easily in your own projects as well. I will show you how to build pipelines with Gitlab CI.
Best Seller Course: Learn GIT In depth with BitBucket- Practical work flows
What you’ll learn
- What is a pipeline
- What is Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Automate your build, test & deployment with Gitlab CI
- Learn industry “best practices” in building CI/CD pipelines
- Demonstrate your understanding of building CI/CD pipelines to future employers
- Automate your builds, tests, and deployments
- Automatic deployments using AWS
- Build pipelines with code quality checks, unit tests, API testing
- Solve problems with hands-on assignments
- Create Merge Requests and review code
- Dynamic environments
You May Also Need This Course: GitLab CI – A Complete Hands-On for CI/CD Pipelines & DevOps