GitLab CI – A Complete Hands-On for CI/CD Pipelines & DevOps Course
Learn A to Z of GitLab CI CD in DevOps with Real-time HandsOn; Build & Deploy GitLab CICD pipeline in Docker, Heroku etc
GitLab CI/CD is a trending and the most admired tool to build CI CD pipelines for DevOps. Since GitLab is a self-contained platform that supports the DevOps lifecycle, that is why it is getting traction in the CI/CD landscape from mass companies including the big ones. The demand of GitLab CI CD tool in real-time projects is growing exponentially and DevOps engineers, architects are preferring to use GitLab as a CI/CD tool over other available options in the market.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Full In & Out of GitLab CI/CD with proper HANDS-ON examples from scratch.
- Crash Course on DevOps and CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment) Concept.
- GitLab core concepts – Pipeline, Stages, Jobs, Artifacts, Runners, Variables, Environments and many more…
- ADVANCE GitLab CI/CD concepts, the explanation to which is not very clear even in GitLab’s Official Documentation.
- Create complete GitLab CI CD, DevOps pipelines to automate the build, test and deploy phases.
- A Real-Time industry standard GitLab CICD pipeline for Continuous Integration, Continuous
- Delivery, Deployment of the ‘Employee Portal’ Python web application.
- Deploy GitLab CI pipelines on Heroku Cloud.
- Codes and Data-sets are available in resources tab. This will save your typing efforts.
Recommended GitLab Course