Getting Started with Nmap – The Ultimate Hands-On Course
Go from “Scanning Zero” to “Scanning Hero” with this interactive Nmap course. Master Nmap!
Welcome to this Nmap Ultimate Hands-On Course! Nmap is a Swiss army knife. You cannot go far as a hacker without it. It belongs in the toolbox of every Cybersecurity professional, network engineer, penetration tester, ethical hacker, or SOC analyst. The problem is that there are so many OPTIONS and SWITCHES to remember! What do they do? When do I use them? How can I remember them?
If you have ever felt that way when getting started with Nmap, this is the course for you. In this class there are a grand total of two PowerPoint slides. Why? Because slides are boring. Instead, we will walk through several hands-on labs that will help you build your Nmap skills as you run each scan along with me.
Best Seller Course: Learn Bug Bounty Hunting & Web Security Testing From Scratch
What you’ll learn
- Learn to scan networks for active devices and how to analyze scan activity with Wireshark
- Enumerate endpoints for open ports and services
- Master Host and Server Enumeration, Learning to Identify Service Versions, Operating System, and Common Vulnerabilities
- Learn how the Nmap Scripting Engine works and how to automate scan activity
- Hack common services such as HTTP, FTP and SMB with Nmap
Recommended Course: Web Security & Bug Bounty: Learn Penetration Testing in 2023
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
The skills for now — now on sale. Online courses from $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 03/21/2023 - 03/24/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons