Game Development/Art : Create a 2D Action Game with Unity/C#
Game development & Game art/animation. Create a 2D top down shooter using Unity 2018, C# and Ps/Gimp.
In this game development course you’ll learn how to create a commercial quality 2D action game using Unity, C# and a 2D application like Photoshop or Gimp (whatever 2D drawing tool you have installed on your computer).
Best Seller Course: Unity 2018 Game Development : Build 5 Games With Unity & C#
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to sketch and paint 2D game characters.
- Create awesome 2D game animations using Unity.
- Make a player character that can move around an environment and shoot projectiles.
- Program some cool AI behaviors for various enemy game characters using C#.
- Code a customizable enemy wave spawner.
- Make a multi staged boss fight using state machine behaviors.
- Make multiple weapons and power ups.
- Learn how to make great main menus and responsive UI.
- Create epic particle systems and sound effects.
- Be able to make an entire game from A to Z using Unity, C# and some 2D application like Ps or Gimp. And then publish that finished product on Itch io, Newgrounds or Gamejolt.
You May Also Need This Course: RxJava/RxAndroid Bootcamp: ReactiveX For Android Developers
Udemy IoT Deals - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon