Full stack Universal React with Redux, Node js and MongoDB
Did you start learning React but you are struggling to grasp the most import concepts such as: Redux, server-side rendering in React or how to build your own API?
Best Seller Course: The complete React and Redux course: Build modern apps
In this course you will learn:
- how to develop scalable web applications by managing the “state” in Redux
- how to implement Universal or Isomorphic React applications to maximise performance and SEO compliancy
- how to build APIs with Node Express js and MongoDB
- How to deploy your app to AWS (Amazon Web Services) or to Heroku.
- in the course you will find an eBook with all code & changes lecture by lecture!
You May Also Need This Course: MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React, Redux & Node.js