Full BabylonJS Game Dev (2D, 3D, Online with ColyseusJS) Course
Create solo and online multiplayer games with Typescript, Babylon JS and Colyseus JS for web including mobile design.
Welcome to my Babylon JS course, where you will learn everything, you need to know about creating 2D and 3D web games, including solo and local multiplayer development, using TypeScript and BabylonJS for graphics and game features, and ColyseusJS for the online multiplayer part.
The course is divided into three main parts.
In the first part, we will provide a quick theoretical overview of BabylonJS as a 3D web engine. This will include its features, capabilities, and limitations. You will have a presentation of the main classes and components of this framework.
In the second part, we will put our newfound skills to the test by creating a 2.5D game called ‘Hide&Seek’. This game will feature mobile-responsive design principles and a local multiplayer approach, allowing players to cooperate together to win. You’ll have tips and coding practices to create 2D and 2.5D games, with a proper architecture and satisfying graphics.
In the final part of the course, we will explore the world of 3D online multiplayer game dev by creating a first-person shooter game called ‘Pandas Love You’. Using ColyseusJS to handle the online multiplayer part, we will use the BabylonJS Editor to create an environment and discover coding practices using this specific tool.
Best Seller Course: Create a Complete 2D Survivors Style Game in Godot 4
What you’ll learn
- Babylon JS Framework for 2D & 3D Web Videogame Development
- Colyseus JS Framework for Online Multiplayer Videogame Development
- Discover Basic Components of 3D Engine (Materials, Textures, Interaction Systems etc.)
- Two Complete Projects in 2.5D and 3D (Hide&Seek, Pandas Love You) with Complete Code Access
- Learn Good Practices and Tips for Online Videogame Development
- Learn Responsive Design approach with BabylonJS for Computer and Mobile
- Theoretical and Practical approaches to Build Videogames
- Discover Coding Practices to make Complete Web Videogames in Typescript
- Create Projects with or without BabylonJS Editor
- First insights in Project Production for Indie Game Development
Recommended Course: Unreal Engine 5 C++ The Ultimate Game Developer Course
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes June 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons