Financial Engineering and Artificial Intelligence in Python
Financial Analysis, Time Series Analysis, Portfolio Optimization, CAPM, Algorithmic Trading, Q-Learning, and MORE!
Have you ever thought about what would happen if you combined the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence with financial engineering? Today, you can stop imagining, and start doing. This course will teach you the core fundamentals of financial engineering, with a machine learning twist. We will learn about the greatest flub made in the past decade by marketers posing as “machine learning experts” who promise to teach unsuspecting students how to “predict stock prices with LSTMs”. You will learn exactly why their methodology is fundamentally flawed and why their results are complete nonsense. It is a lesson in how not to apply AI in finance.
Best Seller Course: Python for Excel: Use xlwings for Data Science and Finance
What you’ll learn
- Forecasting stock prices and stock returns
- Time series analysis
- Holt-Winters exponential smoothing model
- Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Random Walk Hypothesis
- Exploratory data analysis
- Alpha and Beta
- Distributions and correlations of stock returns
- Modern portfolio theory
- Mean-Variance Optimization
- Efficient frontier, Sharpe ratio, Tangency portfolio
- CAPM (Capital Asset Pricing Model)
- Q-Learning for Algorithmic Trading
You May Also Need This Course: Manage Finance Data with Python & Pandas: Unique Masterclass
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon