Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power 3D Map & DAX Course
Learn Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, DAX, & Power BI Tools. Build Excel Data Analyst Models with Excel 365
This Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power 3D Map & DAX Course is designed to teach you all of Microsoft’s most important business intelligence tools such as Power Query, Power Pivot, DAX & Power BI in a single course. The course is created by Andreas Exadaktylos and has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars from 14369 students. The course is aimed at intermediate users of Excel looking to take their data analysis skills to the next level. The course comes with lifetime access, downloadable materials and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power 3D Map & DAX Course will teach you how to connect, shape and transform data from a wide range of sources using Power Query. You will learn how to create a data model based on the underlying data using database methods in Power Pivot. You will also learn how to create columns and measures using the DAX formula language for advanced analysis and insight. The course will also teach you how to explore trends using Pivot Tables, charts, slicers, cube functions & dashboards in Excel. Finally, you will learn how to design an interactive dashboard using Power BI.
What you’ll learn in Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power 3D Map & DAX Course
- Learn in depth Power Query, PowerPivot, Power BI and Power Map tools.
- Learn from the beginning – blank canvas – until a completed report & dashboard. We show you how to best use the core elements of Power BI to conduct meaningful
- Quickly turn mass quantities of data into meaningful information using Excel PowerPivot add-in
- Make amazing interactive sales maps using Excel Power View powerful add-in
- Create business intelligence reports and dashboards
- Analyze huge amounts of data fast and accurate
- Learn the most current version of Microsoft Excel (Excel 2019 & Office 365)
- Improve general Excel knowledge
- Follow along with included Excel project files
- Course updated regularly
- Learn from an instructor with over 16 years of experience, teaching thousands of students in his own computer learning school
- An instructor ready to answer your questions in less than 24 hours
- Watch high-quality video lectures with lifetime access.
- Certificate of completion
Who is this course for?
- This course assumes that you have a basic knowledge of Excel . You don’t need to be a master of Excel. Only basic prior experience in Excel or Spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel course.
- This course is also ideal for data analysts, MIS professionals, business analysts, managers, dashboard makers, business intelligence professionals and students.
- At the end of this Excel class you will be given a Certificate of Completion.