Excel Pivot Tables: Master Data Analyses and Dashboards
Learn Excel Pivot Tables hands-on: Perform Data Analyses and build your own Excel Dashboards (Microsoft Excel 2010-2019)
This course gives you a comprehensive and hands-on deep dive through the ins and outs of Pivot Tables and related data anlyses. You will learn everything from scratch, like properly preparing your raw data, creating pivot tables, adding charts and filters up to eventually creating a fully functional reporting Excel Dashboard. But it’s not only me doing stuff in this course. There is an excercise teaching section waiting for you. You receive a raw data set that you will analyze on your own to answer a bunch of questions. You will follow me directly on my screen and can work in parallel with the provided work files.
Best Seller Course: Python – Programming, CS, Algorithms and Data Structures
What you’ll learn
- 🎓 Learn how to create Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel
- 📊 Create PivotCharts to let your data speak
- ⭐️ Get to know many tips & tricks around Pivot Tables
- 📈 Create a reporting dashboard to perform data analysis
- 👩🎓 Test your skills by analyzing a data set and answering several questions (including solution guide)
- 🛁 Performing data cleanups
You May Also Need This Course: PyTorch for Deep Learning with Python Bootcamp
Udemy IoT Deals - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon