Excel Charts – Visualization Secrets for Impressive Charts Course
Gain Highly Advanced Excel Skills to Create Impressive Excel Graphs for your Management Reports (Excel 2010)
Without Doubt, With This Advanced Microsoft Excel Chart Course, you will be the Excel data Visualization star in your department! Significantly Improve your Reports by using Advanced Excel Graph Techniques.
This Course Includes:
- Downloadable Workbook to follow the demonstrations (and use the charts as your templates).
- Downloadable Exercise Book (answers included).
- Full set of Cheat Sheets for download in Lecture 3. This PDF document is a quick reference guide for whenever you need to create any of the charts in this training.
If you use Excel to generate reports and graphs, my hands-on Excel training provides you with an extremely advanced toolkit worth of knowledge that will take the design of your Excel charts, tables and reports to the next level. It will provide you with the best tricks to create dynamic charts. It will save you tons of time of manually updating your Excel graphs on a monthly basis. The visualization techniques introduce you to some unusual methods to handle and create charts which will enhance readability of your reports as well as impress your readers.
What you’ll learn
- Significantly improve your Excel reports to create more powerful graphs that communicate your information in the best manner.
- Learn creative & simple techniques that allow you to create your own Excel charts from scratch
- Create dynamic Excel charts. Why? I have seen many cases where people are unnecessarily manually updating graphs. This costs considerable time and nerves.
- Impress your management by including new Excel graphs in your reports (such as my Pin chart for variances)
- Apply Best Practice methods to considerably improve the design of your Excel charts and tables
- Apply techniques that highlight chart and table elements to direct the reader attention where it is needed most
- Use effective Chart Combinations that are pivotal to management reports
- Apply best methods to compare performance in your Excel graphs: as in Actual data versus Budget, forecasts and previous year
- Learn by doing. Download the Demo Excel Workbook and follow each section with me. Learning by doing works best!
- Learn advanced Excel lookup methods (such as matrix lookups) which you can use in your larger data files.
- Become the Excel data Visualization star in your department by creating impressive Excel charts and graphs in your reports.
Recommended Excel Charts Course