Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Bootcamp with Linux Course
Penetration Testing, Pentesting & Ethical Hacking Bootcamp with Metasploit, Kali Linux. Become Ethical Hacker. Get hired
Ethical hacking, penetration testing, hacking, Metasploit, pentesting, pentest, password cracking, ddos, penetration, cracking, metasploit framework, Nmap, cyber security, cybersecurity, security hacking, hacking tools, Linux, Linux administration, kali linux, kali.
Welcome to “Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Bootcamp with Linux! ” Penetration Testing, Pentesting, and Ethical Hacking Complete Course with Metasploit, Kali Linux, Password Cracking, Nmap. Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, this ethical hacking course offers practical and accessible ethical hacking lectures to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network.
- Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network.
- In addition to proficiency in basic computer skills and use of the command line, ethical hackers must also develop technical skills related to programming.
- Ethical hacking is a good career because it is one of the best ways to test a network. An ethical hacker tries to locate vulnerabilities in the network.
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access and customize .
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system. An ethical hacker operates.
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators
- and much more
Recommended Ethical Hacking Course