EssentialSQL: Stored Procedures Unpacked – Code in TSQL Course
Stored Procedures Master Class| TSQL | Write SQL Server Stored Procs | Data Engineering, Data Analysis, DBA’s | Cursors.
Use TSQL to write stored procedures and scripts to automate data engineering and data analysis task. This is a great SQL course for a DBA to take if they want to stand out from other database administrators.
- A developer looking to secure your app with stored procedures.
- A consultant looking to expand your tool set.
- An IT professional looking to read and understand database code.
- An analyst looking to parametrize PowerBI queries for SQL data analysis.
- A SQL server DBA looking to build their SQL server database administrator skills.
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how Stored Procedure Unpacked gives you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to level up your SQL skills. By the time you’ve complete this course you’ll have an appreciation of developing stored procedures, overcome your fear, and able to write stored procedures that pass parameters, handle errors, and rollback unintended database changes.
Best Seller Course: Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
What you’ll learn
- Understand what a stored procedure is and how it differs from other types of SQL queries.
- Understand how to pass parameters to and from stored procedures.
- Know how to use variables and control structures such as IF/ELSE and WHILE loops within stored procedures.
- Learn how to debug, that is troubleshoot, a stored procedure.
- Setup transactions, detect errors, and automatically rollback changes
- Understand how to use cursors in stored procedures.
Recommended Course: Database Management System (DBMS) & SQL: Complete Pack-2023