DP-203 – Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure 2023
Prepare for your DP-203 exam.
Release v2.0 – May 2023. The entire course has been updated and refreshed. All chapters have been re-recorded. This has been done to ensure that all contents now reflect the most recent changes to the services on the Azure platform. All course contents have also been aligned as per any changes to the course objectives. Additional questions have been also added to the Practice Tests.
Release v1.0 Initial Release. This course is designed for students who want to attain the “Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate” certification. This course has contents for the Exam DP-203. In this course students will learn about the various Azure services that pertain to Data Engineering.
Some of the important aspects that students will learn include the following.
- What is the purpose of an Azure Data Lake Gen 2 storage account?
- Basics on Transact-SQL commands.
- How to work with Azure Synapse. This will include building a data warehouse into a dedicated SQL Pool.
- How to build an ETL pipeline with the help of Azure Data Factory. There will be various scenarios on how to create mapping data flows.
- How to stream data with the use of Azure Stream Analytics. You can see how SQL commands can be used for your streaming data.
- Basics on the Scala programming language, and SPARK
- How to work with SPARK, Scala in Azure Databricks. We will see how to work with Notebooks. We will also see how to stream data into Azure Databricks.
- The different security measures and monitoring aspects to consider when working with Azure services.