Docker: A Project-Based Approach to Learning
Learn how to manage Docker hosts and Docker containers through project-based training.
It’s project-based, which means instead of learning bits and pieces of information, you’ll learn the exact Docker commands that you can use in real-world situations. You get the chance to immediately put what you learn to use so that you fully understand and remember it.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery: with Swarm & K8s from a Docker Captain
In this Docker course you will learn how to:
- Install Docker on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Manage Docker containers.
- Master Docker commands. (Here are just a few you’ll learn: docker run, docker build, docker images, docker inspect, docker network, docker system, docker volume, and more…)
- Use existing Docker images.
- Build your very own custom Docker images.
- Push and Pull your images to Docker Hub or any other Docker Registry.
- Create a private Docker image registry.
- Manage the data needed by and created by your Docker containers.
- Persist data between container runs, including using Docker volumes.
- View and manage the output and logs generated by your containers.
- Docker networking, including how to create user-defined networks.
- Much, much, more…
You May Also Need This Course: Docker and Kubernetes: The Complete Guide
Udemy IoT Deals - December 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 01/12/2022 - 01/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon