Django A-Z: Build & Deploy Web Project With Python & Django Course
Learn Django Core By Building Real Web Application With Python, Django, GIT and Deploy on Heroku Server From Basics!
Welcome to Django A-Z: Learn Django Framework By Building & Deploying Web Application Project!
One course that will help you to start your Web Development Journey from Scratch Step-by-Step. This course touches each and every important concept for Django beginners with it’s latest LTS Version Django. After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner’s projects as Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for the big available scope with Django in the future.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Understanding Django Authentication System, Foreign Key Concept
- Learn 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
- Writing URLS, Views and Models
- Functionality for Registration, Login, and Logout
- Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
- Usage of Django Messages and Forms
- Integrating Crispy Form to improve Registration Functionality
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template)
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
Recommended Django Course