Devops Fundamentals- CI/CD with AWS +Docker+Ansible+Jenkins Course
Step by step Practical course to Automate Continuous Integration/Delivery process with Ansible,Jenkins,GIT,Docker on AWS
Lets get into Devops World from Scratch with real time Hands On Projects to build Solutions for CI/CD through Jenkins with deploying Docker Containerized apps into AWS Linux Servers from Git hub.
We will also learn Automation tool called Ansible which will generate Scripts to automate the process of Deployment using Docker Containers in various machines. This Devops Fundamentals- CI/CD with AWS +Docker+Ansible+Jenkins Course assumes that students do not have any prior knowledge on Devops tools and will start everything from Scratch including Linux Basic Commands. By end of this course, You will get Practical Project experience in understanding how all the Devops tools connected together to build robust Automation Infrastructure.
What you’ll learn
- You will know how to Practically Implement Continuous Integration & Delivery for any Projects
- Understand working with AWS Cloud Linux Servers from Scratch to Setup Deployment
- Real time hands on Deploying Apps into Dockerized Containers by setting up Dockers in AWS
- Knowledge on Ansible tool to automate the Scripts/tasks in any Linux Servers
- Ability to achieve Continuous Integration with Ansible + Docker + Jenkins + GIT
- Git Web Hook Integration with Jenkins to achieve Continuous Integration Solution
Recommended DevOps Course