November 5, 2018 Development, Software Engineering, Udemy
Developing with S3: AWS with Python and Boto3 Series
Learn multi-part file uploads, host a static website, use Route53 to route traffic to your S3 website and much more!
S3 is by far the most popular AWS service out there and the demand is only increasing! Most of the Fortune 500 companies, mid-size companies and startups are making use of it heavily! If you want to learn ins and outs of S3 and how to implement solutions with S3, come join me in this course!
Best Seller Course: Terraform Course from a DevOps Guru (Terraform + AWS)
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to host your own website with S3!
- You’ll learn and be able to use a real domain of yours using Route53 on S3 to route traffic to your website!
- You’ll be able to upload any-size file to S3 by implementing Multi-Part Upload!
- You’ll learn how to create buckets, upload files, apply lifecycle policies and much more!
- You’ll be able to implement any sort of infrastructure with S3 on AWS with Python!
- You’ll learn how to code against AWS API using Python and Boto3!
- You’ll be confident to work with AWS APIs using Python for any kind of AWS Resource on S3!
You May Also Need This Course: Learn Odoo ERP for Absolute Beginners 2018
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes March 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 03/01/2023 - 04/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons