Dependency Injection in C# and .NET with the Autofac Library
An in-depth course on Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control
This is a course covering Dependency Injection in .NET using the Autofac library. The goal of the course is to provide in-depth coverage of the concept of dependency injection and give examples of how DI/IoC is used in the modern world.
Best Seller Course: The Ultimate LINQ with C# Masterclass – Basics to Advanced
This course covers the following topics:
- The concepts of Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control and what they are for
- Components and Services (terminology used by the Autofac container)
- Component Registration including assembly and module scanning
- Controlling Scope and Lifetime
- Configuration including XML/JSON and Modules
- Plenty of advanced topics for the connoisseur
You May Also Need This Course: Unreal Engine C++ The Ultimate Game Developer Course
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon