DaVinci Resolve 2023 – The Complete Video Editing Course
Master the art of Video Editing, Color Correction & Color Grading in DaVinci Resolve 16 & DaVinci Resolve 17
Start editing your video professionally with Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve 16! If you are looking for a free video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, DaVinci is the best answer. DaVinci Resolve 16 is used by amateur and professional video editors across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Best Seller Course: Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 18/17: Beginner to Advanced
What you’ll learn
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques in DaVinci Resolve 16
- By the end of course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback in DaVinci Resolve 16
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading in DaVinci Resolve 16
- Apply visual effects to your videos to make them look better.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
Recommended Course: Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2023: UI/UX, Figma, +more