Data Science for Business | 6 Real-world Case Studies
Solve 6 real Business Problems. Build Robust AI, DL and NLP models for Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR and PR projects.
Data Science is one of the hottest tech fields to be in right now! The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects. Data Science is widely adopted in many sectors nowadays such as banking, healthcare, transportation and technology.
In business, Data Science is applied to optimize business processes, maximize revenue and reduce cost. The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data science applications in business in a practical, easy and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
In this course, we will assume that you are an experienced data scientist who have been recently as a data science consultant to several clients. You have been tasked to apply data science techniques to the following 6 departments: (1) Human Resources, (2) Marketing, (3) Sales, (4) Operations, (5) Public Relations, (6) Production/Maintenance.
Best Seller Course: Complete Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery
What you’ll learn
- Develop an AI model to Reduce hiring and training costs of employees by predicting which employees might leave the company.
- Develop Deep Learning model to automate and optimize the disease detection processes at a hospital.
- Develop time series forecasting models to predict future product prices.
- Develop defect detection, classification and localization models.
- Optimize marketing strategy by performing customer segmentation
- Develop Natural Language Processing Models to analyze customer reviews on social media and identify customers sentiment.
You May Also Need This Course: PyTorch for Deep Learning with Python Bootcamp