The Absolute Beginners 2021 Guide to Cyber Security – Part 3
Learn basic to advanced techniques on how to properly secure and protect your mobile device against malware and hackers
** PART 3 OF THE BEST SELLING CYBER SECURITY GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS SERIES **
In a world where smartphones and other mobile devices generate over 52% of all internet traffic, the security of such mobile devices has never been more important.
Welcome to the complete 2021 cyber security guide for mobile devices. In this short but intensive course, you are going to learn practical skills and techniques to protect your mobile device against hackers and malware.
** Perfect for Android & IOS Users **
This course is designed for both android and IOS users. You will learn techniques and applications for both types of platforms that you can use to properly secure your mobile devices.
Best Seller Course: Ethical Hacking Course for 2021: Cyber Security v2.0
What you’ll learn
- Apply the best practices to protect your mobile device against malware and hackers
- Identify and configure the best applications for mobile security
- Understand the major security differences between the Android and IOS operating systems
- Learn how to safely download and work with mobile applications
- How to backup your mobile phone
- Understand mobile malware and how they can affect your mobile device
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2022: Zero to Mastery
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Big goals? Meet big course selection. Learn new skills from $14.99
Promotion Dates: 10-04-2022 - 10-06-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS