Cyber Security Cadet – Ethical Hacking: 2023 Latest Edition Course
Most advanced and updated Ethical Hacking & Cybersecurity global standard program. Become an expert from a beginner.
Welcome to the latest edition of the comprehensive Global Standard Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity Certification Program! You can start this course without ANY prior knowledge. By the end of it you’ll be able to take your career to the next level of an ethical hacking expert!
This course has a mix of theory, practical, and engaging quizzes to enrich you with the latest in the cybersecurity domain. We will start with the basics in cyber-security, how to set up a pen-testing environment, the Kali Linux ecosystem, and how to assess and exploit various systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites, etc using different methods. We have also added a host of PDF Resources for you to refer to and learn. The course also has 28 Hand-on Demo Videos to take you from a beginner to an expert in the ethical hacking & cyber-security vertical.
Cyber Security Cadet is a perfect course to give you theoretical as well as practical knowledge to become a cybersecurity expert. We have included various ethical hacking concepts such as note-taking, bug bounty hunting, installing Kali Linux, Capture The Flag (CTF) concepts, etc… also the CSC includes clearing tracks phase to teach you how a black hat hacker completes an attack. At the end of the CSC program, we have included a capstone challenge to show you how each phase of the ethical hacker methodology is used as a whole.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) course ISC2 ’23
What you’ll learn
- The very latest and most advanced techniques in cyber security and ethical hacking
- 50+ Instructor Videos on Cyber Security Domains
- 25+ Hands-on Demo Sessions led by the instructor with proper voice-over guidance
- How to set up a pentesting environment with Kali Linux
- Understand the Ethical Hacker Methodology with exposure to various tools and platforms
- Understand various exploitation methods
- Explore methods like password cracking, manual and automatic vulnerability exploitation
- How to wrap up an attack without leaving a trace and wipe logs
- Hands-on Showcase of the Capstone Challenge
- A basic understanding of CTF (Capture the Flags) Platforms
- Detailed sessions on bug hunting tecnhiques
- Taking the student from the very basic of Cyber-security knowledge to expert
- How to build your competitive approach in cyber security career.
You May Also Like This Course: Complete Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2023: Zero to Mastery
Udemy Coupons - January 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 19/01/2023 - 31/01/2023
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon