CSS Selector MASTERCLASS: CSS Selector & XPath for Selenium
Master the Art of Selecting and Styling Elements on a Web Page with CSS and XPath for Use in Selenium
Welcome to our comprehensive CSS Selector course! If you’re a web developer or designer looking to take your skills to the next level, this course is for you. In the School of Programming we are committed to bring to you knowledgeable and easy-to-follow instructors to teach you the skills that are in demand in the world right now. In this course, taught by Eugene, an expert programmer with over a decade of experience, you’ll learn everything you need to know about effectively selecting and styling elements on a web page using CSS.
Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned through hands-on exercises and projects, giving you the chance to put your skills into practice and build a portfolio of work to showcase to potential employers.
By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of CSS selectors and the confidence to apply your skills to a wide range of web development and design projects. So join us now and take your career to the next level with our CSS Selector course!
Best Seller Course: CSS – The Complete Guide 2023 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)
What you’ll learn
- Master the Fundamentals of Styling!
- Discover the Principles of HTML Tags
- Select Elements by Tag Name, Class, and ID
- Understand How to Use Pseudo-Elements to Style Specific Parts of an Element
- Learn to Use Combinators to Select Elements Based on Their Relationships to Other Elements in the Document
- Use the Universal Selector to Select All Elements on a Page
- And So Much More!
Recommended Course: The HTML & CSS Bootcamp 2023 Edition