Create a 3D multi-player game using THREE.js and Socket.IO
Learn to use the WebGL library THREE js, NODE.Js and Socket IO to create a 3D multi-player game.
With Socket.IO it is very easy to create a game where multiple remote players can share data. In this course we start by installing NODE.js, a prerequisite of Socket IO. NODE.js is an open source server environment. We make sure NODE.js is working correctly and that you understand how to run it by running through a few very simple examples.
Best Seller Course: Unity C# Scripting : Complete C# For Unity Game Development [2022 Update]
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn how to use THREE js to show great 3D content in a modern browser, including on mobile devices.
- Learn to use a NODE js server.
- Learn how to get great 3D assets from online providers including animation assets.
- Learn to use Socket io to create a simple chat app.
- Put all your new skills together to create a 3D game that has remote players that you can interact with.
Udemy Coupons Codes - September 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 09-02-2022 - 10-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS