COVID-19 Data Science Urban Epidemic Modelling in Python
Spatial Data Analysis, Modelling, and Data Visualization of the coronavirus epidemic
Interested in learning how to create spatial animated visualisations in Python? Want to learn it on the example of the Covid-19 coronavirus epidemic spreading in a real city with a real human mobility dataset? Then this course is for you!
You will learn how to use basic Python (3 or higher) to model the Covid-19 epidemic spreading in a city, do data analysis of real urban mobility data, run simulations of the epidemic in Jupyter Notebooks, and create beautiful complex animated visualisations on a city map.
Covid-19 is a great case example for learning how to use Python for spatial analysis and visualisation. After completing this course you will be able to apply the techniques from this course to many other types of projects dealing with spatial data analysis and visualisation.
Best Seller Course: Python Data Science with Pandas: Master 12 Advanced Projects
What you’ll learn
- Create beautiful animated visualisations of a simulated epidemic spreading in a city using only Python
- Use Python to run simulations of epidemics in a real city with real human movement data
- Gain access to real urban mobility flow data and start analysing it!
- Understand and code mathematical models in Python
- Have a solid grasp of essential spatial data concepts and data types
- Learn many tips and tricks to enhance your coding and data visualisation skills
- Follow through the course code and materials and test your knowledge with quick exercises and tests
- Have access to all the scripts and datasets used in the course as a reference point for your own projects
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Machine Learning and Data Science: Zero to Mastery