CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) Complete Course & Practice Exam
Pass the CompTIA A+ (220-1102) Core 2 exam with help from a top expert in the field!
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Jason Dion is an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, and he has designed this course to be a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve as a service analyst or computer technician in your organization information technology (IT) divisions.
The CompTIA A+ Core 2 (220-1102) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct install, configure, and troubleshoot software and operating system issues in your organization. This certification tests your ability to think on your feet while performing critical IT support functions. The CompTIA A+ certification is designed for early-career data analysts with the equivalent of 9-12 months of on-the-job knowledge.
The CompTIA A+ Core 2 exam is focused on supporting operating systems and software in order to support a wide variety of different devices used by a diverse and global workforce.
Best Seller Course: CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Complete Course & Practice Exam
What you’ll learn
- How to pass the CompTIA A+ (220-1102) Core 2 exam on your first attempt
- What your weak areas are in the CompTIA A+ curriculum so you can restudy those areas
- Install, configure, and maintain computer equipment, mobile devices, and software for end users
- Service components based on customer requirements
- Understand networking basics and apply basic cybersecurity methods to mitigate threats
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills and provide customer support using appropriate communication skills
- Understand the basics of scripting, cloud technologies, virtualization, and multi-OS deployments in corporate environments
You May Also Like This Course: TOTAL: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 (220-1102)