Complete Godot 4 Game Developer 2D Online Course
Learn how to create 2D games from start to finish in Godot engine 4 and GDScript!
Learn how to get the most out of the new Godot 4 game engine by making 2D video games. We take you through the fundamentals and key concepts of Godot. You’ll use Godot’s built-in scripting language, GDScript, to create interesting game mechanics. Plus, you’ll learn the fundamentals of programming such as if statements, loops, functions, coroutines, and more. By the end you know how to use the new Tilemap, the animation player and other important nodes to make amazing games!
You’ll create 3, yes 3! games in Godot 4…
- Speed Saucer: a Collision Avoidance Game where you’ll learn Godots fundamentals, scenes, nodes, instancing, scripting and more.
- Alien Attack: 2D Side Scrolling Space Shooter Game covering physics, movement logic, creating UI (user interface), particles and more. You’ll be shooting projectiles and keeping score!
- Martian Mike: 2D Platformer Game packed full of new skills including animations, scene management, tilemap and many more.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or have dabbled in Godot before, this course will have something for you. You’ll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced with modelling and coding, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way. And you’ll get access to the Q&A where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
Best Seller Course: Create a Complete 2D Survivors Style Game in Godot 4
What you’ll learn
- Get the most out of the new Godot 4 game engine by making 2D video games.
- Make 3 different awesome games, while learning the fundamentals and key concepts of Godot 4
- Learn key concepts of Godot such as using Nodes, Scenes, Scripting & Signals
- Use Godot’s built-in scripting language, GDScript, to create interesting game mechanics
- Learn the fundamentals of programming such as if statements, loops, functions, coroutines, and more
- Discover how to use the new Tilemap, the animation player and other important nodes you need to
- know to make amazing games.
Recommended Course: Discovering Godot – Game Development with Godot Engine
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes May 2023
Learn Data Science. Courses starting at $12.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/01/2023 - 06/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons