Complete game animators pipeline from Blender to engine
Learn 3D rigging, 3d character animation, and the full game animation pipeline from Blender to Unreal engine 5
This course was created to help students or anybody learn the full game animators pipeline from Blender to Unreal. You will learn how to create a professional custom animation rig, and animate by hand, a full set of idle, transition and movement animations, and how to export correctly, and bring them all into the Unreal engine.
From there you will learn how to set up an animation graph and character blueprint, and create a custom character controller that will allow you to walk, run, crouch, jump and more. No experience required, the full process is walked through in easy to follow steps broken down into logical sections, each building on the last, with lots of tips and tricks to make your animations work correctly as a complete set as used in a modern AAA game.
No coding knowledge is required as everything will be created in Unreal’s blueprint system using nodes, just simply follow along and build up the character controller bit by bit, and by the end of the course, you will have a fully playable character that can move around the game world, with the satisfaction and knowledge that you created the whole thing from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- The complete game character animation pipeline from Blender to Unreal
- How to make professional complete game ready animation sets for an in game character.
- Create a professional game ready animation rig from scratch.
- Tips and tricks on creating better walk cycles, and using animation layers to build up compeling movment.
- How to set up animation graphs, blend states and more in Unreal engine 5
- Create a game ready character that can walk, run, jump, strafe and more!
- Learn the correct way to set up a character rig, and correct export and import settings from Blender to Unreal engine.
Recommended Unreal Engine Course