Complete Backend Development 2023 Bundle – Python Roadmap
Become Self-Taught Python Developer – Backend Development in 2023 with Python, Django, SQLite3, Heroku, GIT & More!
Welcome to The Complete 2023 Backend Development Bootcamp – Python Roadmap, Throughout the course, we will explore the most important technologies and concepts you need to know to become a market-ready developer.
Since Django is written in pure Python, it was originally built around the Model View Controller (MVC) framework. The concept is still applicable in the current version of the framework, as well. But when it comes to Django, developers usually refer to the architecture of Django as Model View Template (MVT).
Three distinct layers are responsible for supporting the architecture, and they can be used separately in the Python Django framework. Models hold information about all your data, and they are represented using attributes/fields. Models have no information about Django layers. Communication between multiple layers is made possible only through an API.
Best Seller Course: Build a Backend REST API with Python & Django – Advanced
What you’ll learn
- Learn To Write Clean And Proper Python Code With Concept.
- Learn About 4 Pillars Of Object Oriented Programming!
- Learn How To Handle Error And Exceptions With Python
- Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
- Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete) on Applications
- Learn about MVT (Model, View Template) for Web apps
- Build rock solid foundation in Git and learn key-related concepts.
- Manage and Update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Learn GitHub and how to use and manage the web based Git repository.
You May Also Need This Course: 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023
Udemy Coupons - February 2023
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 02/01/2023 - 02/28/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons