Coding for Kids: Learn to program with Minecraft Udemy Course
Have fun while learning a great skill! A course for children (8-14 years) and beginners who like to learn and experiment
The easiest, quickest and most engaging way to learn programming with the standard Java Minecraft edition. What kind of experience will the course provide:
Children will feel like they are playing a game instead of being in a class because coding becomes a tool that gives them new possibilities in Minecraft. The community of active players on our Minecraft server maintains the interest and motivation of children to finish the course.
Beginners will have a fun and engaging way to learn the basics of programming, while experiencing the most popular online game that allows great freedom of action and no gaming stress. Many students have also indicated that it is a great way to exercise the brain.
The lessons are very hands-on with many examples that can be customized on the fly leaving full freedom for experimentation.
What you’ll learn in Coding for Kids: Learn to program with Minecraft Course
- Create and run your own programs within Minecraft to create fantastic structures, mob teams and funny potions.
- Learn the basic principles of programming, with functions, logic, loops and variables
- Share your creations on a Minecraft server with other players who play and program with you
- Use Minecraft as a fun and engaging learning tool to learn and practice the fundamentals of coding
- Give children the opportunity to move from being passive players to active game creators
- Parents will learn more about the interests, preferences, and cognitive potential of their children
Recommended Coding Course