C++ Robotics Developer Course – Using ROS in C++
Learn to program Robots using the famous Robot Operating System (ROS) framework in C++
Learn how to use the Robot Operating System (ROS) platform which is used to program real world robotics. This course is designed for those who want to learn to program robots using one of the most widely used coding languages in industry: C++. The coding in this course is done in C++ using ROS Noetic on the Ubuntu 20.04 operating system.
This course will go over installation of ROS, how to develop code that uses the framework, and even go over simulation tools so you can make your own robot and control it in simulation, with code that can easily be ported to a real robotic system.
Best Seller Course: The Complete C++ Developer Course [2020 Edition]
What you’ll learn
- Learn about ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Learn how ROS can be used for Robotics Development
- Learn about the tools available in the ROS Framework
- Learn how to use the ROS C++ Library to develop code for robots in C++
- Learn about Robotics Simulation Tools to program and test them in a virtual environment
You May Also Need This Course: Arduino Step by Step More than 50 Hours Complete Course
Udemy Coupons Codes - October 2022
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 10-01-2022 - 11-01-2022
Click here to REDEEM COUPONS