Business Data Analytics & Intelligence with Python 2023 Course
Become a Business Data Analyst. You’ll learn to use Python and the latest industry tools to make data-driven decisions.
What is business data analytics? Why learn business analytics? What does a business data analyst do? Good questions, we’re glad you asked! We now live in a data-driven economy and companies around the world are in a race to make the best data-driven decisions.
Enter Business Data Analysts (a.k.a. future you). Being a Business Analyst is like being a detective. You use tools (like Python, Facebook Prophet, Google Causal Impact) to investigate and analyze data to understand the past and predict what is most likely to happen in the future. From there, you’ll determine the best course of action to take.
Companies need these Analysts because they’re able to turn data into money. They use the tools and techniques (that we teach you in this course) to quickly interpret and analyze data and turn it into actionable information and insights. These insights are relied upon to make key business decisions. And making the right decision can be the difference between gaining or losing millions of dollars.
That’s why people with these data analysis skills are extremely in-demand. And why companies are willing to pay great salaries to attract them. Using the latest industry techniques, this business data analytics course is focused on efficiency. So, you never have to waste your time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore.
You’ll learn by doing by completing exercises and fun challenges using real-world data. This will help you solidify your skills, push you beyond the basics and ensure that you have a deep understanding of each topic and feel confident using your new skills on any project you encounter.
Best Seller Course: 2022 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass
What you’ll learn
- The skills to become a professional Business Analyst and get hired
- Step-by-step guidance from an industry professional
- Learn to use Python for statistics, causal inference, econometrics, segmentation, matching, and predictive analytics
- Master the latest data and business analysis tools and techniques including Google Causal Impact, Facebook Prophet, Random Forest and much more
- Participate in challenges and exercises that solidify your knowledge for the real world
- Learn what a Business Analyst does, how they provide value, and why they’re in demand
- Analyze real datasets related to Moneyball, wine quality, Wikipedia searches, employee remote work satisfaction, and more
- Learn how to make data-driven decisions
- Enhance your proficiency with Python, one of the most popular programming languages
- Use case studies to learn how analytics have changed the world and help individuals and companies succeed
You May Also Like This Course: Python Data Science with Pandas: Master 12 Advanced Projects