Building Modern Websites with Drupal 8 and Bootstrap 4
A Complete Guide to Building Drupal 8 Websites with Bootstrap 4!
Drupal is the second largest CMS in the world, currently hosting over 500,000 live websites — historically, there have been over 1 million installs of Drupal since its inception. Now is the time to level up your skills — it’s not going away anytime soon! In this course we will be building a Vegan Coffee Shop website called Elaine’s using Drupal 8 and the Bootstrap 4 frontend framework. At the end of this course, you will have the skills necessary to build modern websites using Drupal 8 AND a ready-to-use template.
Best Seller Course: DRUPAL TUTORIAL: Drupal 8 Beginner to Advanced in 8 PROJECTS
What you’ll learn
- Building Modern Websites with Drupal 8 and Bootstrap 4
- How to build Content Types in Drupal
- Installing Modules and Themes for Beginners and Advanced Users
- Using Drupal Views to create a powerful backend
- How to use Bootstrap 4 as a theme in Drupal
- The basics of theming using Twig and CSS
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Bootstrap & Materialize CSS Course for Beginners