February 25, 2021 Development, iOS Development, Mobile Development, Udemy
Build Full Stack iOS Ecommerce App With Plaid and Stripe
Build an iOS client app and deploy a React admin web app. Learn how to use the Firebase suite, Stripe, and Plaid.
In this course we will build Bon Voyage. An iOS app where users can book extravagant vacations. We integrate Stripe and Plaid to handle payment methods for both credit card and connected bank accounts. Stripe and Plaid both require server side functions, so you will learn all about Firebase Cloud functions. Cloud Functions alone greatly expand the things you can accomplish as a developer.
Best Seller Course: iOS 13 & Swift 5 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Build full stack iOS Ecommerce App
- Learn how to process credit card payments with Stripe
- Learn how to process bank account payments using Plaid and Stripe
- Learn how to set up deployment environments (for example dev, staging, production environments)
- Learn how to utilize cloud functions to communicate with other servers for security reasons.
- Utilize most of the extensive Firebase suite.
You May Also Need This Course: iOS 14 – Swift Chat Application Like Whatsapp Viber Telegram
Click to open site
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes June 2023
Get Certified! IT Certification courses starting from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 06/01/2023 - 07/01/2023
Clicks to Redeems Coupons