Build an Online Store with React and GraphQL in 90 Minutes
Create a full-stack E-commerce app from scratch using React, GraphQL, Stripe, and the Headless CMS Strapi in record time
This will be a full-stack application from scratch, made with React, and GraphQL on top of a Node API created by the tool Strapi. We will create and use a MongoDB database, hosted by MLab. It will utilize industry-renowned tools such as Stripe to process credit card payments made within our React app and the email client SendGrid to send our users emails upon performing certain actions (like making a payment).
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2020 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- Create E-commerce apps with React and GraphQL
- Make full-stack React apps in a very short period of time using the headless CMS Strapi
- Learn how to integrate the payment service Stripe with React applications using react-stripe-components
- Send emails to users of your React applications with the email client SendGrid
- Build attractive, mobile-first user interfaces with the new React component library from Pinterest, Gestalt
- Deploy React apps to web with Heroku and Now
You May Also Need This Course: NodeJS – The Complete Guide (incl. MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL)
Udemy Coupons - December 2022
New possibilities. Courses start at $13.99.
Promotion Dates: 05/12/2022 - 08/02/2022
Clicks to Redeem Udemy Coupon